Friday, November 28, 2014

INTO THE WOODS - New Trailer & Posters Now Available!

#IntoTheWoods

Meryl Streep is a fantastic actress.  I cannot wait to see her in this movie.  I've seen all the trailers, and it has really intrigued my curiosity!  How about yours?






Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!  How many times have you said that to your little ones when reading that story?  All your favorite stories here in one swoop!  I love it!

        
Just look at all these wonderful Posters you can print out!  I'm going to print my favorites and put them up for the kids.  I'm sure they'll love it.  Won't you follow these social networks please?

Like "Into the Woods" on...

Follow INTO THE WOODS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/intothewoods

INTO THE WOODS is rated PG and opens in theaters everywhere on December 25th!

1 comment:

Victoria Simcox Blog said...

My son played Rapunzel's prince in this play. Looks like a fun movie. I'll have to tell him it's coming soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...